• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 1] England vs. Australia (19/10/2019)

Sadly I'm working so probably won't get to watch the match live which is **** poor planning on my behalf.

Poor planning, My Mrs does drag racing and I'll be out in bum **** nowhere all weekend helping her race. Hopefully I can get mobile reception and watch on my phone.

Kerevi and MK aside it's shite.

To beat England we have to run this team. I'll call Michael Cheika now and get it done

1. Alan Alalatoa
2. Tolu Latu
3. Scott Sio
4. Izack Rodda
5. Rory Arnold
6. Jack Dempsey
7. David Pocock
8. Isi Naisarani
9. Nic White
10. Matt Toomua
11. Koroibete
12. James O'Connor
13. Samu Kerevi
14. Jordan Petaia
15. Reece Hodge

16. Folau Faingaa - Replace Latu when tired
17. Sekope Kepu - Replace Alalatoa when tired
18. Taniela Tupou - To come on at 50 minutes
19. Lukhan Solokai-loto - On at 60 minutes for Dempsey
20. Michael Hooper - To replace Pocock at 45 minutes
21. Will Genia - Replace Nic White at 55 minutes
22. Christian Leliafano - Replace Toomua at 60 minutes
23. Dane Haylette-Petty - Replace Hodge or Petaia when one gets tired

Hodge at 15? And you got the props mixed up. Hooper is also in better form that Pocock.

Hodge at 15? And you got the props mixed up. Hooper is also in better form that Pocock.

Props I'll give you that, I never pay attention to whose on what side. I'm a halfback who for 10 years didn't even know what side I was supposed to be on to feed.

Hodge has a good boot but it too slow on the wing, he gets turned around and out paced easily. Put him at the back where he can shut down an attack he's a solid tackler when he's not doing questionable shoulder charges, He also has a good eye for a gap. perfect for him to join the line when he see's fit.
Pocock is still a massive target for other teams they'll target him all night and tire themselves out in the rucks, Hooper comes on when they're tired and injects pace into the forwards game running riot against the tired Englishmen, Personally brushing off a tackle from Joe Marler and Kyle Sinclair causing Eddie Jones to swear on camera as we get a quick view of the coaches box.

Props I'll give you that, I never pay attention to whose on what side. I'm a halfback who for 10 years didn't even know what side I was supposed to be on to feed.

Hodge has a good boot but it too slow on the wing, he gets turned around and out paced easily. Put him at the back where he can shut down an attack he's a solid tackler when he's not doing questionable shoulder charges, He also has a good eye for a gap. perfect for him to join the line when he see's fit.
Pocock is still a massive target for other teams they'll target him all night and tire themselves out in the rucks, Hooper comes on when they're tired and injects pace into the forwards game running riot against the tired Englishmen, Personally brushing off a tackle from Joe Marler and Kyle Sinclair causing Eddie Jones to swear on camera as we get a quick view of the coaches box.
AND back in the room.

I'm surprised Garces got this game. Thought O'Keeffe would have been a good shout after the Scotland / Japan game.

Garces probably suits the English better right?

Appointing Skeen as TMO almost seems a deliberate move to anger Cheika. Honestly how can they in good faith appoint this guy to the knockout games, he has been genuinely awful in every game he has been part of.

Garces is good for no team. He's random and decides on the day what he will and will not penalise.

Hopefully Skeen is not required. Terrible TMO

Of course you're going to object to the refereeing if you go in assuming it's going to be terrible.

You can pretty much always find the odd decision you don't like and if you go in determined to find it then you're going to have a miserable game.

Maybe just effing watch a game of rugby. How is that hard?

Of course you're going to object to the refereeing if you go in assuming it's going to be terrible.

You can pretty much always find the odd decision you don't like and if you go in determined to find it then you're going to have a miserable game.

Maybe just effing watch a game of rugby. How is that hard?

Have you ever seen a game officiated by Garces and TMO'd by Skeen?

Latest posts