• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Quarter-Final 1] England vs. Australia (19/10/2019)

Both England and Wales have a tough task this weekend, Aus and France are both unpredictable they could easily implode and concede 40 points or they could blow both England and Wales away during any period of the game. To be honest I'd rather play Wales as we know what we will be getting for 80mins plus we really don't know what form England are in at the moment, the French game would have given us an idea or maybe just false hope!

Will not be sleeping well tonight.

The only thing that will console me if England lose is Ireland and Wales also losing. Ireland will, bigly I reckon. I fear Wales are cruising to the final.

The only thing that will console me if England lose is Ireland and Wales also losing. Ireland will, bigly I reckon. I fear Wales are cruising to the final.
Wales cruise to the final? They still have a SF against most likely the Springboks and that if Wales beat France

Wales cruise to the final? They still have a SF against most likely the Springboks and that if Wales beat France
Yeah we ain't cruising to any final... it's ok Hydraulxx, we ain't sleeping on the boks... hell we ain't even sleeping on France!

Just make sure your lot ain't sleeping on Japan though. ;)

I hope if this is the last time we ever see Pocock as a professional player he has an absolute belter. If any player can do it he can.

Yeah we ain't cruising to any final... it's ok Hydraulxx, we ain't sleeping on the boks... hell we ain't even sleeping on France!

Just make sure your lot ain't sleeping on Japan though. ;)
hahaha i hope so as well, I just want Faf, Le Roux and Pollard to have a good game as they are our weak links atm.

Any predictions for tomorrow?

ENG v AUS - 28-19
NZ v IRE - 36-15
WAL v FRA - 24-23
SA v JPN - 34-18

Any predictions for tomorrow?

ENG v AUS - 28-19
NZ v IRE - 36-15
WAL v FRA - 24-23
SA v JPN - 34-18

I find it difficult to predict specific scores but I'll go with 'by how many'.

England vs Australia: England by 2
New Zealand vs Ireland: Ireland by 3
Wales vs France: Wales by 8
South Africa vs Japan: South Africa by 11

@bushytop DHP is a quality player reminds me of Ben Tune if you remember him, the biggest issue he has right now is he doesn't seem to back his own ability, he's just been in a little bit of a form slump. He has a good game then has a shocker, once he's settled I assume we'll be seeing a lot more of him.
Whoa whoa whoa, when I see DHP I certainly don't think of Ben Tune. Tune, what a player he was. DHP not so much.

I find it difficult to predict specific scores but I'll go with 'by how many'.

England vs Australia: England by 2
New Zealand vs Ireland: Ireland by 3
Wales vs France: Wales by 8
South Africa vs Japan: South Africa by 11
Nothing on current form would suggest that Ireland will get anywhere near NZ. Think it could be a black massacre

I also feel Ireland could do this for some reason. I get that they've been poor since they last beat the All Blacks in 2018 but... and I'll probably end up being wrong but this 'performance' we've all been expecting from Ireland all year and it's never turned up, I gotta feeling (partly law of probability, partly NZ selection... partly old Celtic mysticism) it might turn up tomorrow.

Am I the only one that thinks England will blow the ozzies away

I have crazy moments of optimism and envisage this. I thought we'd blow Wales away in the 6N. I thought we'd put 100 on the USA. We're an unknown and my natural pessimism sees nothing better than a narrow England win.

Latest posts